Friday, January 29, 2010

Bad Habits


Those bastard geese know to stay far far away from me! I would not hesitate to take one in my jaws, by the neck. Muhahaha!

Just kidding.

Brad is always telling me, "Be nice Howard."

Be nice Howard...I am nice! I Howard am one nice pooch. I only have one or two bad habits. Okay, maybe three. Make that four.

Bad Habit #1: I bite the vacuum cleaner. Mostly when Brad uses it. I mean, what the??? Men aren't supposed to vacuum. I'm an old-fashioned, male chauvinist. What can I say?

Bad Habit #2: I like to fight through the fence, and I have had two ear surgeries to prove it.

Bad Habit #3: I like to get into the garbage can. Julie thought she could get a lid, but she underestimates me time after time after time.

Bad Habit #4: Kitties...need I say more. Those damn fluffy effers make me blind with white hot rage, and lately they have been flaunting themselves ALL OVER MY BACKYARD.

Bad Habit #5: Each time I come in the house from the backyard, I demand an ice cube. I DEMAND it. They call it my chill pill.

Bad Habit #6: The couch. Hell, I know Julie doesn't want me on the couch, but my old bones demand something cushier than the cold hard floor. Plus I can watch TV better from the couch. What she does not know will not hurt her I figure, but somehow she finds me out every. blasted. time.

Okay, so maybe I have 6 bad habits. That isn't bad for an old man like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least you know your faults, and as another old dog, I have more faults than that myself...what they're not telling you is that ice cubes are really cheap, so you could demand more than one and it wouldn't cost them any more...don't let those effer cats taunt you, give them an inch and they will take a mile...geese: they are dumb as a post anyway, and you should chase them just for laughs, to hear them honking, feathered effers that they are