Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rabbits

Way back when I was a puppy I would chase the rabbits during my walks in the desert. During one of my walks a guy walks up to Brad and asks does your dog not like rabbits? Brad told him he just likes to chase them, after all he is a dog. The guy mentioned he had some pet rabbits and needed to know where he could find rabbit hutches for sale. Brad told him he had no idea but he knows where to get heavy duty dog crates. I looked at Brad with the look you better not be putting me into a dog crate. I put up with quite a bit but not a dog crate.
I even once was out with Brad while he was using a sprayer for Round Up and I licked some of it off the grass it had a weird taste and I never did that again.
I still eat grass but not right after he has sprayed Round Up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...at least you won't have weeds grwoing in your stomach any more

Anonymous said...

growing (sp), that is