Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Back!



You can better believe that this fluffy effer did not kiss me, because she would not have liked my smooch!!!
I am still alive. Brad likes to hijack my website with guest posts for a buck. I don't believe in it, but I am just a dog. I think it is tacky, and Julie agrees with me. Sometimes we just humor him. Brad is pretty good about getting my walks in, so I will allow an occasional indiscretion. As long as some of that money goes toward buying more treats for me...
Orange Effer is still flaunting his evil ways. He comes by these days around 5 a.m. I don't understand why he chooses such a terrible hour, but then again it does not surprise me. I still bark like the devil is at the door, because, well, his representative here on earth is.
I am falling a lot these days, and it is really hard for me to get up, especially when I am on the tile. My hearing is diminshed, but my sense of sight and smell is going strong. Getting old isn't easy, but I'm still enjoying life enough to give the neighborhood effers hell! And the occasional delivery man. Heh heh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

howard hang in there...be careful and don't fall too much...aging gracefully is a constant battle...gravity wins ultimately but try to stave it off as long as you can...my muzzle is going gray too, and my joints hurt, but I can't bark at effers like you can, so I have to just take it in silence...the world is full of effers, feline and otherwise...I do bark at the moon sometimes, but I don't know why, just instinct I guess

Anonymous said...

I should like to add, Howard, (with, of course, respect) that the choice of an effer with that caption is not worthy of your site....one hopes you are not going soft and mushy and "cutesy" on these creatures...there ARE medications for dementia, even among dogs, you know....let's hope things haven't gotten that far down the road...ugh, that picture and caption must go, sorry