Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chief Executive Effer

"....what if the orange effer was standing right next to the water delivery effer and then the rat dog next door strolled up? all 3 at the same time!!..." ~Anonymous

That right there is the stuff nightmares are made of. Whew. My heart is racing like a fat boy at a five minute all you can eat buffet!

I think I'd have to start with the Orange Effer, because he was probably the one who would arrange such a posse to torment me with. In fact, I am not certain, but I think Orange Effer might be the Chief Executive Effer for the water delivery company. I may have even seen a little orange cat logo on the delivery man's shirt and hat, and that my friend is no hallucination! That is the power of the Orange Effer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's the New World Effer Order, the Effer Illuminati Conspiracy Theory