Monday, April 6, 2009

Squeaky Toy Fights


One thing I like to do in the mornings, after I have taken care of business if you know what I mean, is to fight with the neighbor dog (not Effer) through the fence. He happens to be a rat dog who thinks he is one tough dude, and I have to set him straight every now and then, that "No, you are not the tough guy, I am and don't you be forgetting that you little squeaky toy you!"

You would think I'd know better than to do this, since I ended up with an aural hematoma, or bleed in my ear flap, where I had to have surgery and wear a cone on my head for 5 damn weeks.

But I don't know better.

Because I really do have anger management issues.

The only thing that gets me out of my blinding, white hot rage in this instance is the water hose squirting at me. Then I snap back into reality and Julie or Brad are standing there looking at me like, "If anyone else owned you, Howard, you'd be dead by now."

I'm so glad they love me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Howard...you are territorial, which is natural for dogs...perhaps a bit more territorial than the average dog, though...I've been told I need a cold shower occasionally, but usually not because I want to fight, but for another reason, if you know what I mean...(if you've been snipped, you may have forgotten, though)...at any rate, try to keep from getting another hematoma for chrissakes