Friday, August 14, 2009

A Pig on a Beach


Brad and Julie Griswold have been at it again. While I was at home keeping a close eye out for the orange kitty who thinks my backyard is some kind of extreme adrenaline rush for him, they got to see this. Oh. MY. Word. I would have totally lost my sh...ahem...composure if I saw this effer on the beach. Who takes a pot-bellied pig to the beach? It is just all kinds of wrong. Beaches are for dogs and humans. NOT farm animals, and certainly not KITTIES.

I hate kitties.

With all the traveling and whatnot, Julie has been ignoring my blog. How am I supposed to become famous I ask you?

I am so neglected.

Poor shiny-coated, magnificent, bastard that I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you needed Julie...I thought you were pawing this out on the keyboard yourself...how disillusioning...it's not that hard, just have at it with those paws...think of the keyboard as a big rawhide bone, but instead of chewing on it and having your gums bleed, just pawtype instead...as far as that porcine beachbacon is concerned, it looks like it was lost and no doubt is back in its pen by now

Howard said...

Anonymous...those effers take the laptop with them when they leave. I like beachbacon. Good one!