Sunday, August 16, 2009

Should I or shouldn't I?


I just look so damn handsome in this picture.

As Julie types this, I am laying in my back with all four legs in the air. I feel the need to air out once in awhile. What can I say? It has been awhile since I've had a bath, which is A Okay with me! I like to stink.

One issue I need to discuss on my blog is the fact that I need more walks. I currently get two walks a day, which is up from just one a day not too long ago. I basically pester the you know what out of Brad until he gives in and takes me. Heh heh. Question is, should I go for three?

I don't know that I need a third walk a day, but the power I get from demanding and getting my way is addicting. I cannot explain it. I just get high from it.

What to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it could be your pooch prostrate...you need more walkies to do your #1 business...as we age, we have to go more frequently...try some saw palmetto in the kibble

Anonymous said...

sorry, prostate not prostrate...prostrate is what you were when you were lying on your back with legs in air

Anonymous said...

hope you're ok, Howard...are your paws tired these days? was thinking maybe that's why you haven't hit the keyboard...any effers getting to you (hope not!)?...