Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 Amigos and 1 Orange Effer

I don't know what just happened around here, but yesterday was a living hell. Furniture was moved all around, and 3 amigos were in and out of my house all day long. They ripped up my floor and rolled out new floor. WHO does this crazy stuff? I was exhausted trying to keep tabs on the strange men. EXHAUSTED! I couldn't even walk by the end of the day. No joke! Brad and Julie cannot keep pulling stuff like this on me.
For a minute there, I thought we were moving. I don't like to move. I am too damn old, and I don't want Orange Effer thinking he bullied me out of my own home. Speaking of the Orange Effer, I think HE might be moving.

What will I do without The Orange One? He infuriates me to no end, but he also makes my life exciting and adventurous. I don't think you understand what a thrill I get when I see that effer dart across my yard like orange lightning. I get all charged up and feel so young and invigorated!

Don't tell him I wrote this. I don't want his big head to explode and spill orange effervescence everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are, therefore, "ambivalent" toward the effer with the orange fur...sounds like new carpet, new vinyl flooring, something like that going on...as far as the effer leaving, remember, effers are like buses, or cabs: if you miss one,or lose one, there's always another one coming along (like girlfriends too) (or, I guess one could say boyfriends too, to be politically correct)