Saturday, April 14, 2012

Orange Effer No More!




Julie has been very
lackadaisical about updating my blog, and she knows I am at her mercy. I do not have thumbs and fingers that move so effortlessly across the keyboard, but doggone it if I did you would have lots of posts on here. Granted, many of them would be angry and harsh in nature, and might sound like the mind of a man holed up in a standoff against effers, mainly the Orange Effer, but I have my soft side too.

Orange Effers owners are moving. Do you remember The Duece? Well, I recently put two-and-two together and figured out that they also own The Orange Damn Effer. It figures such a rough family would own one evil cat as evil as Orange Effer. Mr. Duece came after Brad like a street fighter, and I literally lost control of my bladder when it happened, but not my bowels. They were fine.

I am not so sure the Orange Effer will be moving with his family. I think in his mind, he is thinking he can stick around here and still torment my daily existence. It will not happen. Oh no. It will not! I have a plan. Orange Effer, if you are reading this, I suggest you crawl back into that hole you hide out in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey if she won't help you with the blog, just have a go at it with your paws...better than nothing...I hope your family does not adopt the orange creature out of some misplaced sense of sympathy...then your bowels will join your bladder in releasing...