Monday, September 21, 2009

Ear Problems


Hello...I am back. I, Howard, have another aural hematoma. It may or may not have happened when I tangled with a certain orange kitty who LOVES to sashay through my backyard like he freakin' owns the place.

Brad and Julie are beside themselves. How are they going to afford another $600 vet bill they ask? I feel bad. I really do, but what am I supposed to do when this effer taunts me? I'm a dog. I don't know how to turn the other cheek.

Should I take anger management classes? At my elderly age, I just don't think I can change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could ask your masters to sue the effer's owner for trespassing and emotional and physical trauma...but I don't think the judge would do anything other than throw it out of court...you could try a doggie drug similar to Valium, but then you might get hooked...you could ask Brad to accidently run the effer over...you didn't say whether you were barking through the glass window, or outside chasing it, but I will guess you were behind the glass when it happened...what can I say? old male humans blow out their hernias, pooches blow out their ears