Thursday, September 24, 2009

Orange Effer



I feel the need to set the record straight. I whooped that cat one-on-one. Orange and black fur were flying!!! Dooce was like, "I told that effer Howard, I told him you were one fierce bastard." The yapping squeeky toy dog on the other side was like, "Word...Howard busted his ear with me through the fence. He doesn't take #$#@ from anyone, especially a cat."

HOWEVER, a certain species never learns. Orange Effer was spotted by Julie this morning in my backyard. I'll bust another ear if I have to. You know I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of Busta Rhymes, but I guess you are now Busta Ear...if you blow out the other ear, you will have matching ears...don't do it though unless you can inflict some commensurate damage on the Orange Effer