Sunday, December 20, 2009

Howard Ali

Damn I'm getting old!

I still call the shots though. I not only make Brad and Julie tow the line, but the two jackballs that live on either side of me as well. I set the standards here at 123 Maple Street. Of course that is not my real address, do you think I would actually give my real address out? Unless you want to send me big monies, then just e-mail me and I'll make arrangements. Heheh.

I digress. My point is this. I want to stay healthy to fight the good fight, and I do mean FIGHT. Just this past week I've been in two fights. Jackball 1 on the right tries to flex his muscle, and take over and don't get me wrong, I like peace, but sometimes you just have to put the smackdown and put pooches and kitties in their place. I HOWARD CALL THE SHOTS!!!

Jackball 2 got me in big fat trouble, however, with Brad. You would not believe how harsh Brad was on me. He not only called me naughty boy and bad boy, but BAD DOG. I Howard am NOT I tell you NOT a bad dog. How dare he! I have since forgiven him, because I'm a dog and that is just our way, but I did sulk around for a couple of hours to make my point known.

I have to tell you, when I fight through the fence it invigorates me. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! I eat thunder and crap lightning! Mohammed Ali ain't got nothin' on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are like the proverbial silverback alpha male mountain gorilla in the mist, you magnificent (albeit OLD) bastard...