Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is Wrong With This Picture?


Do you see any puppy paw prints with those shoe prints? No? Me neither!

Brad and Julie have been some road trip taking fools this past year, and I can bet your pretty little fluffy kitty they'll be taking more trips this year. Will I get to go? That is the question I have on my mind as we enter the year two thousand ten.

IF they plan to take me, you better believe I'll be making sure Brad gets a tune up, gets an oil change and the like. I Howard, do not want to be broke down on the side of the road waiting for some jack ball to come tow us to safety.

For instance, I've been wanting to take a trip to Houston, Texas, because I am a cowboy at heart. Do you know what makes me a cowboy? I don't take guff from anyone, except Brad, but that's because I have no choice if I want to eat and I LOVE to eat. A cowboy has to keep up his strength and I don't want to be stuck in some Houston Auto Repair shop wondering where my next meal is going to come from, while some Acura Integra driving yuppy gets his oil changed on his lunch break.

You know I like routine.

I thrive on routine.

Even the kitties in the neighborhood know to come by at their designated time. At 10 a.m. Orange Effer usually makes his appearance. At noon, Black Bastard shows up. It's just the way my life works. And it works for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you want less routine, not more....if you take a few road trips, you will get more variety than you may bargain for...sounds like your pooch subconscious is speaking loudly that you DO want LESS routine, less effers at 10AM, etc., and more Willy Nelson "On the Road Again" type adventures...nothing wrong with that...it also makes coming home to terrorize the effers that much sweeter when you get back home!