Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Orange Effer, Mall Cop

I just grab the SD card...
pick it up with my mouth...
stick it between my toes and pop it in the card reader.

That, my friend, is how I do my blog posts. I highly doubt Orange Effer could do a blog. He doesn't have the wits that it takes. You never hear about bomb sniffing Orange Effers, do you?

No, you don't.

I could get a job with Homeland Security, and do a better job than they are doing by the way, but Orange Effer couldn't even get a job as a mall cop.

I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm really really bad!

Oh, wait, maybe I shouldn't be singing like Michael Jackson. Not very tough. I am a mean, shiny-coated, magnificent bastard. I eat thunder and crap lightning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.....pretty nimble...what a waste of digital photo space with that citrus-colored feline on it

Anonymous said...

haven't heard from you lately, Howard, how they hangin'?...i'm ready for the latest Howieleaks website entry

Anonymous said...

Not to worry,I will be back soon