Monday, November 22, 2010

Photo Shoot



Orange Effer mugging for the camera

Orange Effer, probably cracking up with laughter at this point, telling Brad, "Hey, get one of me like this!"


That damn Orange Effer had a gay old time in the park
with Brad. Yes, I said gay. The nerve of this cat is limitless. I don't even begin to have the words to describe my fury upon discovering these pictures on Brad's SD card. I am sure Brad thinks it is hilarious to have a photo shoot with Orange Effer in the park, but I am not humored! I'd like to have a shooting range with Orange Effer.


What is next? The water man over for coffee? The UPS effer over for dinner?

I AM HEATED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....for a split second I had a mental image of you opening a digital camera with your paws and sticking the sim card into your PC with your paws...amazing how you pull that off.....at any rate, things are slipping a bit there, Howard...you need to re-establish that you are the Alpha Male, not this feline dead-end in the Darwinian evolutionary tree...how can you let a gay cat "diss" you like that? someone needs to remind someone else who's boss quick, or you could soon be playing second fiddle to effersaurus pretty fast..