Monday, November 1, 2010

Itty Bitty Doggie Committee

I got in trouble tonight. I snatched a cookie right out of Julie's hand that she was getting ready to eat. She was heated! Do not get between Julie and a cookie. I should know better, but I like peanut butter too! If anything, she should be thanking me for the calories I saved her. I get no appreciation though, just a "HOWARD! NO! NO! BAD BOY!" Pfffttt!

Brad took the baby effer to the park this evening after our walk, and apparently all of the action happened then. Why couldn't it happen on my outing? Why??? According to Brad, Orange Effer was prancing around the park like only an Orange Effer could, acting all fluffy, bad, and orange. I swear Orange Effer has an overinflated sense of ego, and probably thinks he is a tiger. Well, guess what? A little white poodle chased Orange Effer across the park. I was dying while Brad told the story. What I wouldn't give to see that in replay. An itty bitty white poodle. Take that Orange Effer. You've been whooped by a miniature doggie. Woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had your posse' representin'....your posse' was bangin' and representin' in da HOOD! I have heard of crips and bloods, but a new gang, da orangeffers, was bitchslapped down...sorry to be vulgar Howard I got carried away reading about your gang's adventures