Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Orange Effer Bottled Water Co.

No sooner did I post my blog entry than did ORANGE EFFER prance by my window. It's like that crazy cat KNOWS my every move! I need to shake off my funk and get back into action, because there is NO WAY I am going to let Orange Effer get one up on me.

The water guy dumped some jugs of water off on our doorstep. I just don't get why this crazy man wants to give us water? I mean, it comes out of the faucet. Does he think Brad and Julie don't know that? That they are ignorant fools? Whatever the case may be, I don't trust him. I think Orange Effer might be trying to poison our water supply. Don't worry, I am not paranoid. I just know what Orange Effer is capable of. As I have said before, never underestimate the enemy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's not really water...it's a special drug required by the govt. to be consumed in order to pacify people (and shiny coated magnificent bastards)to allow cats to roam freely on the properties of those who consume it...