Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A REAL Post From the Main Man



First things first, I don't know what was up with that "guest post." Brad pimped my blog out for a lousy $10, and I don't appreciate it. Why doesn't he just let Orange Effer do a guest post? I bet he would for 10 bucks. This is HOWARD the Dog Blog. Me! My blog dagnabit!


Well, as you can see, I am up to my eye-balls in everything baby. That baby is kicking back, relaxing, having a bottle, so he can energize himself once again to be up in my mug. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit in fact. He chases after me, and I don't want anything to do with the little Pepe Le Pew.


Babies have caused me to lose my mojo. For all I know, Orange Effer has taken over and set-up his evil empire in my neighborhood. Last night there was a cat fight on the fence, and I just yawned and rolled over. I am exhausted from trying hard, very hard, to keep those babies away from me, when all I want to do is nap and plot my next scheme against the Orange Effer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey good to have you back after a long absence...I guess that miniature poop machine in the background in the photo has tired you out, but that's show biz...yeah, I don't get Japenese anime' cartoon fondness...just more Gen Y brain-dead stimuli...borrrrING....try to not allow your blog to be taken over by such inferior nonsense...welcome back