Monday, May 30, 2011

Wanted Dead or Alive: ORANGE EFFER



I huffed and puffed my way around the park tonight. It stinks to get old. I am still shiny coated and magnificent, no matter what the age! I am, however, 13 years old this June, and that is old in dog years. I fall a lot these days too. Hopefully Orange Effer is not watching me when I do. I don't want to give him any more smugness than he already has! He is one smug effer to be perfectly honest with you. Perhaps you have picked that up for yourself by reading this blog, but I still have to throw it out there if you will.

Last night there were police sirens screeching through our normally peaceful and quiet neighborhood. I really think they were looking for Orange Effer. I do, and do you know why I do? I will tell you why. Orange Effer is a wanted felon. He is wanted in at least 3 states (California, Arizona, and Illinois) for stalking his poor, poor victims to the point of INSANITY.

I am not insane, and I will tell you this, no matter how old I get, I will always have some reserve energy to fight The Effer. Always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's not doggie altheimer's yet...don't let them see you drool too much: although this is a normal doggie function, humans may mistake it for doggie dementia...just think of all the orange effer truck victims that are dried out flatcat frisbies, baking in the middle of a two lane road, in the valley sun, waiting to be tossed by fun-loving truck drivers...you will then be at peace...perhaps your owners will mix in some glucosemine tablets into your kibble to keep your joints lubricated....works for me...Trader Joe's has some just for dogs...