Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bawk, Bawk Black Effer

Brad has been running interference for me, and I am not so sure I appreciate it. Does he think I cannot handle effers on my own anymore? I can. I like to know who is sneaking around my house! How can I be effective otherwise? Brad just doesn't get it. Just because I have bad hips, doesn't mean I can't hop around like a prize fighter for 2.8 seconds! Wat, wat!! You wanna piece of 'dis effers??

Black and White Effer has been showing up more often than the Orange One. Makes me wonder, what is Orange Effer planning? Black and White Effer will sense my presence, or perhaps my vicious barking, and will freeze, stare like the slack-jaw he is, and then dart off, probably to tell Orange Effer what happened. Chicken...bawk, bawk! I always wait to see if he will run through the thorny rose bush, because that would make my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't let them effers toy with you too much..."keep your powder dry" until the right moment...then, light 'em up