Tuesday, August 16, 2011

May No Effers Cross Your Path!

One thing is not going quite right with my morning routine. I am supposed to have COLD water in the morning, and neither Julie nor Brad have filled up my bowl with deliciously cold water from the big stainless steel box in the kitchen. I love my cold water in the morning like most people love their coffee. It just gets me reved-up to face the day fighting any effers who dare cross my yards, and if Julie has eggs for breakfast, and saves some for me, why that is like having an extra shot of espresso!

I hope you have a good day. May no effers cross your path, and IF they do, may you point it out to them in such a way they will think twice before they try it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coffee is my "effer-vescence" tonic to fight effers each morning