Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dull-Coated Un-magnificent Effer

You know, when the economy starts to threaten my ability to eat delicious foods, it is where I draw the line. I haven't had left-over pot roast, or a steak bone, in I don't know when, and I know Brad and Julie are not vegetarians. Tea Party, Obama, Donald Trump, Sarah Palin. Who is to blame for this horrific economy? Is it Bush's fault? No. It is not.

I'll tell you whose fault it is. One beast alone. Orange Effer. He loves to mess with my life, and if screwing up the credit rating of the greatest country in the world will accomplish his evil scheme, then so be it. His hatred knows no bounds. Why I saw him run out in front of the water delivery man, who was carrying two big jugs of water, in order to try to make him fall. That my friends, is hate.

Orange Effer is a big spending, smooth talking, Wall Street crashing, Credit-rating screwing, high taxing, dull-coated, un-magnificent effer. In the words of the oft mis-understood George W. Bush, "Orange Effer is the axis of evil. He is an evildoer." The 'merikan people need to wake up before it is too late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and your current fearless leader Prez has a Portugese Water Dog in the White House....probably an orange effer mole spy...he's setting up a new agency in the Department of Homeland Security: the CEA (Central Effer Agency), a top secret effer intelligence and covert action arm of the New World Effer Order...keep bringing us the Effer World News Report, the price of liberty is eternal effer vigilence