Monday, May 4, 2009

The Faces of Evil


Usually I am locked in the bedroom with Brad and Julie at night. Apparently those two jack balls have the impression that I will bark my fool head off in the middle of the night and give them both heart attacks if I am allowed to roam around.

What can I say? Those kitties love to cruise my backyard in the middle of the night and THAT IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE! What am I supposed to do? Quietly say, "Oh, hello neighbor cat who should not be in my backyard. Would you consider leaving before I bust through this window and bite you?" Hell. No. I have to bark like a raging beast so that those kitties run like the effers they are. So help me damn kitties are going to be the death of me! I am old and cannot take such constant stress in my life.

Well, last night Brad let me sleep out in the living room. I slept like Rip Van Winkle and did not wake up until morning when Brad came to check if I was still breathing and had a pulse. You know WHY I was able to do this? Because those bastard cats know I mean business. What now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at your age, you need to chill and have a milk bone or something...those effer cats are not worth it...they are pushing your buttons by coming into the backyard...your territory...I know it's hard, but try to keep from getting a doggie hernia from barking so much...I hate cats too, believe me I'm on side here...they should be road kill but life deals those cards to us...

Anonymous said...

Howard, get these kitties outta here, will ya? I can't take it anymore