Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Heat Wave

It is freaking hot here. Freaking HOT I tell you. The heat really puts a cramp in my style. You would think I had been born in Alaska, and not in Arizona, but nevertheless, heat is not my friend. I bellyache like a fat bastard when I have to be out in it for very long.

Brad LOVES the heat. So he says, but guess who came home from work a big bear today? Not me, not Julie. BRAD.

I love Brad. He is my bud. HOWEVER, I do not feel sorry for him, because you know what he does to me? He turns the AC up to 80 while he is gone!

Exsqueeze me? I am black. I have a fur coat. If I could sweat, you would see big puddles all over the floor. Sure, he leaves the ceiling fan on for me, but couldn't he turn the air down to 68 degrees or something?

I don't ask for much around here.

Okay, don't laugh at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe 75-76 degrees as compromise...barring that, find some nice cool tiles to lie on, that is what my dog used to do (if you have any part of your house with (real) tile flooring...and have your water dish handy to slurp