Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Dog


What the fudge is going on in this world? THIS is how I found Junior in my backyard AGAIN. Look at Junior all kicked back in the shade of my flowers...probably pretending to be ME! Now Brad is mad, because Junior came dangerously close to his precious pumpkin he is trying to grow. Before that he was all, "Be nice Howard!"

Thanks Brad.

Something else that has me bothered. Someone knocks on my door, I bark. Simple as that. Brad opens the door, and the effer standing there says, "Wow! That is a big dog!!!" I like to be intimidating, and I know my ferocious presence has something to do with them thinking I am big, but I am not huge for heaven's sake! They make me out to be some gargantuan bull-mastiff or St. Bernard. I am only 86 pounds for crying out loud! I'm just a little feller compared to some, but now I feel all self-conscious about my size.

You know what it is? I will tell you what it is. Since moving to California I have never seen so many damn chihuahuas, wiener dogs, and shih tzus. No wonder these people think I am huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when they say "Big", maybe they mean big as in a bit too many NUBZs, perhaps?...a bit too much doggie spare tire?