Sunday, September 26, 2010

Little Princesa

A baby Sand-dollar is okay to bring home; a baby human is not.

The baby is gone. My prayers were answered. Friends of the mom wanted her. Brad and Julie are sad. I am not. I am quite relieved and not ashamed to be thankyouverymuch! That baby wore me out, and took years off of my life. Plus she used to make this "Schht, schht!" sound at me like she was that effer the dog whisperer. I don't think so little princesa!!!

I am 12 years old. Brad and Julie cannot be pulling crap like this on me, but I have a feeling they will again. I hope to have a reprieve though.

Yesterday they went off and left me for Monterey. They thought they could escape the valley heat, but no no no...it was hot over in Carmel/Monterey too. Humph! Serves them right for leaving me at home. I like the beach. I just don't tolerate the car ride over there like I used to. It sucks to get old.

Not to worry...I will be done punishing Brad and Julie soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need some beach time...hope they can get you there sometime soon..."the valley" is pretty brutal...Monterey beckons, with its effer seagulls and nice rotting dead fish, sea lions, smells and all that other cool fermenting stuff pooches like to eat and roll in