Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meet Deuce, Junior

Sucks to be you Junior!


What do you make of this scene? I'll tell you what I make of it! Hogwash!!! A bunch of hogwash! Here is the story:

The old Deuce dug himself out to the free world, from his hellish existence, and who knows what happened to him? A pitbull running loose doesn't really stand much of a chance. Sad, but true.

So what do the effers who live behind us do? They bring in another Deuce.

Meet Deuce, Jr.

It did not take Junior long to find out that my backyard, and my life, is paradise. Junior wants a piece of the pie! So he dug a hole to my backyard, and I swear I could hear him singing the "Jefferson's" theme song as he dug each hole. So far three holes to be exact.

Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the guy, but not to the point I'm gonna let him hone in on my life, my territory, my piece of paradise! No way Jose, I mean Junior!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor bastard...he may end up like Deuce Sr. before it's over...give him a Nubz so you can feel better about yourself, and then send him back to his own, private, effer hell! maybe an occasional Nubz break