Thursday, October 28, 2010

Calico Effer



I met a new effer today. Allow me to introduce you to Calico Effer. I need to get a picture of him, but Calico Effer is new to the neighborhood, and received the baptism of the Church of Howard of Latter Day Pooches this morning. I scared the devil out of Calico Effer when he was prancing across my fence like one Black Effer used to do. See the picture above.


Calico Effer doesn't seem to have the balls that Orange Effer does, so therefore is not a challenge for me. I do like a good challenge. Especially at 5 a.m. when all the neighbors are sound asleep and my ear piercing bark slices through the thick dark air like a tornado warning siren. Heh. It serves right, the bastard dog owners who live around me and don't take good care of their pooches. I hope it wakes them up and sets their day off to a rip roaring good start!


Anywho, unlike Orange Effer who will hiss and put up a good fight, Calico Effer got lost real quick like. I didn't get that good of a look at him, but what I did see was pure evil catness. You read me right, pure evil catness. Pure. Evil. Catness. Is there anything worse? I don't even think the Al Queda Effers are as bad as cats. Uh...maybe I'll have to rethink that, but cats rank up there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're fighting the good fight...effercats destroy nature's balance, killing indigenous bird life, and other critters native to a given area...they are an "invasive species", a weed in the natural garden of an area, upsetting everything...pooches don't, because they are not allowed to roam free...plus, they get even noisier when they start making whoopie at 3AM...they are like Al Qaeda, sort of Al Cat-aeda...