Monday, October 4, 2010

Update From Romper Room

Just an update from Romper Room. We have a 12 month old little boy now. I like this kid and am actually behaving myself. Somewhat. He was pretty traumatized when he got here, it broke even my hard heart. If I have to share Brad, at least it is with this cute little guy.

Duece Junior is one crazy maniac. She is getting aggressive, and I don't even go near the fence when she is there. One of these days she WILL come through the fence. It shakes like the big one is coming when she throws herself against it. I bark at her from afar...just to let her know I am still boss of this backyard. She has not dug into my backyard again.

Orange Effer has not been around lately. I miss him when he is gone. He keeps me entertained. Point blank, Orange Effer gives my life purpose, but at least I have this new little fella to keep my eyes on. He may have pooped his pants, so I am strongly encouraging Julie to get off of here and check him. If you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

World Effer News headline bulletin:
Baby on Board
Orange Effer Still Missing
Deucer Still Going Nuts
Used Diaper Zone Alert
Details at Eleven