Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cash For Keys - The Deuce Family Leaves

I have had a pretty good day today. It is very hard to get up, but once I am up, I'm up. I even ate two bowls of dog food today, and some of Julie's scrambled eggs this morning. Now, I am dictating this to Julie from the cold tile floor that Brad hates for me to lie down on. He hates it, because it is even harder for me to get up and he has to help me, and then I growl at him because, well, it is just what I do. It is like a scene from a Mexican Telenova really.

Anyway, my plan is to convince Julie that the eggs made all the difference in the world!!! So maybe I will get them everyday!!!

Orange Effer isn't going to be leaving. Sir-Barks-A-Lot next door lets me know what's up. Sir-Barks-A-Lot is as annoying as hell, but I've started making use of him to my benefit. I even thank him every now and then by pretending I am gonna fight him through the fence again. Really gets him pumped up and makes him feel tough, even though he is not. Sir-Barks-A-Lot is a lonely little feller.

The petrified poop forest from Deuce's house is cleaned up. The house was foreclosed on and the owners got cash for keys. Good riddance Deuce Family...you were never good enough for the Deuce anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I guess the orange efferooski was not with the family that was leaving??...I have seen some old pooches with those back leg walker things dragging them around...it's pretty funny but somewhat undignified...I hope you don't have to end up using one of those...they are like a walker thing that old people use sometimes to help them get around....getting old is not so much fun, I can attest...eggs are good, no doubt about it...they are just so "sunny" they cheer everybody up...hang in there