Sunday, April 15, 2012

Train or Treat, Smell Orange Effer's Feet, Give Me Something Good to Eat!


Look! I found a picture of the Orange Effer Attacking a younger version of me! That Effer is trying to intimidate me via the Internets!!

Do you think it is unreasonable of me to demand treats when I go outside and come back in? I really don't think it is. In fact, sometimes I will just stick my nose out the door, turn around, and head straight for the treat pantry. Is that so wrong? I see nothing wrong with it, and if anything it just points to my
ingeniousness.

Brad and Julie think they have ME trained, but I think I have THEM trained even better. Oh yeah!!! Bring on the treats.

I bet Orange Effer doesn't have his people trained, sorry effer that he is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my old pooch Abigail (Abby) used to do that sometimes...she would do her morning business, and then we would give her her daily Milkbone...she sometimes would "fake" going, and then rush back in...but we were on to her...we would send her out until she produced results...she would also stop in mid-pee, so anxious was she to get her milkbone...memories...Howard I think you may need to fake it a little better, work on that one a bit...