Monday, April 23, 2012

Sporty Rig!



Don't need one of these yet!  No sir!  Brad increased my joint vitamins and perhaps it is helping.

Or

Perhaps it is pure hatred for The Orange Effer that has been lubricating my hip joints.  Typically hatred increases inflammation in one's body, however, in my case, it is having a reverse effect.  

Or

Maybe, it is because, I, Howard, the Magnificent Shiny Coated Bastard that I am, is not your typical pooch!

Thank the Lord, because I can only imagine the uproar Orange Effer would have if he saw me sporting this rig.  He'd take pictures and put them on Cat Tube and all of his evil cohorts would have a catty old time posting sarcastic remarks about me.  

Effers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...hey, it is what it is...if that cat's back legs go bad, it is off to the pound for lethal injection....but at least your owners will be standing by if need be to equip you appropriately...you can customize the walker with decals of cat skulls, and cool stuff like that to intimidate the orangeffer...as far as the effects of pure hatred on the body, adrenaline is one side effect that pumps furiously into the bloodstream, thus negating stiffness quite nicely...