Monday, March 22, 2010

Boss Howard


Yeah, you better run big guy!

Julie is on an exercise kick to take longer walks, so we took a new route, and lo and behold who did I meet but this ferocious effer? He thought he could take me on, but look at him run like the coward you know he is! Look how tough I look. I am one tough bastard, even for nearly 12 years old. Why, I bet that effer is 1/2 my age!

He is lucky there is a fence between us! I would rough him up, and show him who the boss is. Me. I am the boss. Boss Howard.

(Shhh...don't tell Howard, but this big guy could have eaten him for a snack. Howard, however has very fragile ego and we just let him think whatever he wants. Especially at his elderly age. We think he may have gone into congestive heart failure after this walk.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing personal, Howard, but I'm kinda glad (for YOUR safety's sake) that there was a gate between you...besides, your ears have blown out enough times without needing this

Howard said...

Thanks man, but I swear I could have taken the effer on!