Monday, March 29, 2010



This is messed up.

What kind of crazy effer tortoise thinks he can chase a dog? I don't know what I would do if I encountered a tortoise in my backyard. Well, yes, I do. I would lose my shit. No tortoise is going to prance around in my backyard like he is the greatest thing since chewy meaty dog treats. I flip over a kitty in my yard. That is well proven. In fact, just this morning I was hot on the trail of one black effer. I almost had him.

Too bad I can't hop fences like those damn kitties.

I am feeling better now. My owners were thinking I was freaking Rocky Balboa. Three long walks in a row just about killed me. Now we do one lap around the park, and then they drop me off at home and continue on. That is A-Okay with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you gonna do with a walking bowling ball? not much you could do, maybe nudge the bastard effer into the pool, and make noise to save doggie face...keep up the walks, even short ones, helps keep the cat effers running...you don't want them to think you are losing your doggie mojo, Howard