Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whitey



So here is a video of me, Howard, on a walk with Brad and Julie this evening. I wanted proof of some of the crap that I have to put up with on my evening walks. This particular video is of one white effer we'll call "Whitey" who wanted to fight me.

Whitey wanted to fight me. Yes, he did, and I was in no mood.

As you can see from the video, I was NOT going to put up with his tactics. This is MY park that I HOWARD walk in EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I let old Whitey know in no uncertain terms that he could just back off.

You can hear Julie in the video saying, "How cute!" Another thing that just boils my blood. I am the cute one, NOT Whitey. Me! Dammit, me!!!

What do you think Brad would do if some hot looking stud muffin walked by and Julie drooled and commented on his hotness? I'll tell you what he would do, he would bark like a junkyard dog too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howard have you considered film school or video journalism classes? this is the worst video since Neil Armstrong tried to send video from the Moon...there is this jerky, white blurry little thing wagging its tail...true, it was getting into your territory, but you need to chill a bit...keep your powder dry until or if he gets closer, then unleash your magnificent shiny coated bastard fury on his furry ass