Thursday, March 25, 2010

Junk in the Trunk


Another crappy video for your viewing pleasure.

I am a dog. An old dog at that. I don't think Brad and Julie are going to pay to send me to film school. If they had that kind of money they would be on the first plane to somewhere exciting, and leaving me at home with grandma.

I tell you, I get no respect around here. Brad is continually threatening me with, "Howard, be good or I'll give you a bath," or "Howard, do you want a bath?"

What kind of stupid question is that?

Another thing, the whole family came over for dinner tonight. Meatloaf, baked potatoes, salad, and garlic bread. My sense of smell goes crazy with meatloaf. I bark. I cry. I whine. I make an imbecile of myself just to get a small chunk of meatloaf.

Those bastards didn't give me any.

You know what they said?

"You're too fat Howard. You need to lose weight."

Sonofabiscuiteater!

Here is a newsflash. I am OLD. I don't want to lose weight. I just want to be able to take my daily walks. Who cares if I have a little extra junk in my trunk? Who?

Don't answer that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL....wow, look at all of that great grass lawn to roll around in...look at all those great trees to piddle all over and poop near...heaven!...too bad they have you on the leash though...it's great how you have them trained to hold the camera while you do your thing...they need to get you a doggie-cam, they have them now...1/3 of your brain is scent devoted...how could meatloaf NOT drive you nuts?...maybe you can get some good 'ol leftovers...nothing like a great meatloaf sandwich...