Friday, March 26, 2010

Wolf Balm

I thought I was badass, but this takes the cake. I tip my hat to this tough effer. Notice how his buddies are trying to get his attention as if to stop him, and he is like, "Hell no! This police car is my bitch!"

I am not feeling well. I am feeling old and have stiff muscles.

I need some Tiger Balm for dogs, but I bet they only make that stuff for damn tigers and kitties, who are bastards and do not deserve pain relief like dogs do! Dogs are a man's bestfriend! We deserve to have Wolf Balm or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that effer dog has a a couple of real grapefruits swinging down below!...your picture below didn't come through unfortunately...for the sore joints, there is some kind of doggie version of glucosimine-condroitin powder that, when taken regularly, after about 2 months will really help your joints Howard...I use it for my old joints and it works...but you have to take it for a couple of weeks steadily before it kicks in...but there are pooch versions of this, your owners could sprinkle it in on your chow or something