Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Howard the Happy Dog


Little Douce is chapping my hide. This guy is crazier than the last Douce. The last Douce tore his dog house down to the ground, and that was bad enough, but this little Douce...I don't know. He bangs and knocks around in his backyard at 2 o'clock in the morning. I mean, I know it is hot during the day, but what are they feeding him to give him so much energy at such an ungodly hour?

It sounds like he is throwing himself against the fence over and over and over again. Poor little fella. I know young pups have lots of energy and require lots of love, walks and attention, and little Douce gets none of that. I Howard, would not tolerate that. I would not last one day in those conditions.

Why, why, why do people want a dog to leave outside and never love on?

Get a cat that does not require as much affection.

Kitties + big bowl of food + water + litter box - attention = Happy Effer

Dog + big bowl of food + water + backyard - attention = Sad and Lonely Pooch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

true dat