Saturday, July 24, 2010

Words I Love

Obedient Little Fella Even Back Then


Words I know:

Beach
Birdie
Mouse
Mission
Orchard
Seal
Cows
Home
Truck
Bye Bye
Julie's Home
Brad's Home
Stay in the yard
Let's go
Up
Stop
No
Quiet
Go night night
No barking
Kitty
Meow
Arr arr arr (seal bark)
Down
Ball
Get 'em
Duck
Get more (when they want me to drink water)
Ice
Treat
Did Timmy fall in the well?
Be nice
Are you hungry?
Do you want a bath?
Get in the tub!
Walk
Go be a good boy (when they want me to relieve myself)
Get in the house
Good boy! (that's my favorite)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we used to say "car" even in the middle of a sentence talking to each other, and our pooch Abby knew the word "car" so well, she would spring into life and start getting excited, she loved the car so much....or "go out" would also get her going...if we said "you want to go in the car?" in the lowest of voices she would go absolutely berserk...also jingling the car keys made her go balistic...she didn't like effers teasing her through the glass, either...good memories....you have a good vocabulary though, Howard