Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Living Hell

I cannot even begin to describe to you the living hell my life has become since last Friday. Brad and Julie are now the foster parents to not one, but TWO foster children, and they want to adpot, so I am screwed. They swore they would NEVER do it again after the last baby left, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief as you can imagine, but things don't always go according to the way they SHOULD.

I thought these were supposed to be my "golden years" where I could sit around and nap and plot the demise of Orange Effer. Not so. Now I have two babies to worry about. They feed the 2 year old 3 to 5 times a day, and the 6 month old eats every 3 to 4 hours. Me? Yeah, I only get fed twice a day. Maybe a dog treat thrown in here and there, but nothing compared to what the babies get.

I am furious. F - U - R - I - O - U - S. I cannot even eat. I've thrown up several times, and now I have to share my walks with them too.

What am I going to do with Brad and Julie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, it is what it is...don't get a doggie hernia over it...don't mean to rub salt in the wound either, but you can bet the Effer will be snooping around to check out the new arrivals...