Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Orange Guy!

Julie is a nurse, and when she comes home in her nursing scrubs, the first thing she does is treat them like contaminated trash from outer space that must be decontaminated, immediately. Her shoes stay outside the door only. I watch this routine with keen interest, because the smells that come off of her scrubs are strange and varied. She goes to work in her freshly laundered uniform, and comes home smelling, well, interesting.

Her patients have problems that I bet I could diagnose better than a physician, what with my canine senses and all. I'm just sayin'. Her scrub pants alone give me plenty of clues that something is not quite right at Sunny Valley Community Regional Medical Center Hospital. Yeah, that's a fake hospital name, but it's dog blog, what do you expect?

I bet the "Orange Guy" couldn't diagnose illnesses with his feline senses. No he could not! The "Orange Guy" couldn't sniff a dead rotting fish if it was sitting right in front of him. He is clueless. CLUELESS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I hope she uses the "hot" setting on the washer, and plenty of Tide (liquid of course).....my top 5 websites at present:
-Drudge Report
-The Market Ticker
-Zero Hedge
-Of Two Minds
-Howard the Dog (aka Effer World Daily)
-what else could possibly matter in the universe?

Howard said...

Not necessarily in that "ORDER" right? RIGHT?? I'll give you Drudge as number 1, but only because he updates every day. ;)