Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Orange Effer, Blowing in the Wind



My effer war rages on. Orange Effer is as deadly in his tactics as ever. He has taken to chasing critters in my backyard. You can imagine how I deal with such shenanigans. I don't. I let loose my meanest, fiercest, and craziest bark I can. I am the Orange Effer of the dog world. Did I just say that? Yes I did, and I will tell you why. I have a lot of respect for my enemy. He is clever and annoying in a very precise way. He knows exactly which buttons of mine to push, and he pushes them with finesse. Who can deny his talent? Certainly not me. That being said, his orange ass is mine, and one day soon, I will take a big chunk out of it. Stay tuned.


The wind around here has been great. I love the wind. It heightens my senses and brings new and exciting vigor to my day. Julie doesn't like it because it jacks up her hair, and Brad doesn't like it because it goes right through his bones. My fur, however, looks magnificent blowing in the wind, and keeps me nice and cozy warm, so I say, bring on the wind!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Effer World News Report, what would I do without it?