Tuesday, March 8, 2011

That Damn Orange Effer



Nothing exciting is going on. Some days are warm enough to have windows open, which thrills me to no end and allows me to keep a closer watch on Orange Effer. Damn that Orange Effer. He just makes me so mad.


Just yesterday, I was belly up on the floor in front of the door, and Orange Effer was watching me from a top the fence. All of a sudden I could feel his beady orange eyes upon me. It creeped me out! What kind of crazy effer watches someone while he sleeps? Only an Orange Effer. I flopped around like a fish out of water until I could finally roll over onto my feet and get up and give that effer something to feast his eyes upon: my fangs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what would you do without the effer? in a very existential, real way, your world, your reality, is defined at least partly by him (it?)...you are the yin and effer is the yang: "how polar or seemingly contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other in turn. They are opposites thus they only exist in relation to each other." Effer is the Dark Force, you are the jedi pooch knight, each depends upon the other, despite their conflict and opposite natures...