Sunday, March 27, 2011

Orange Effer Infiltrator!



The other day, I figured out what the H - E - DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS is going on around here. That baby girl, who looks likes a little cherub, is actually an Orange Effer infiltrator. She meowed at me. MEOWED. Yes, you read that correctly my faithful reader. ME - OW - ED. She looked straight at me when she did it!


What the fudge are Brad and Julie thinking?


Only Orange Effer could do this, and you know it is true if you have been reading my dog blog for any length of time. Orange Effer, if I may be brutally honest, is Chuck Manson in a cat body. Oh yeah! I said it! My name is Howard, and I speak the truth around here.


There are babies galore around me. There is a dove nest outside my door. You have to know how I tire from watching over that dove's nest. I fear for those baby doves, that Orange Effer will get his evil paws on them. Fly baby doves! Fly! I tell them time after time, but they have not yet listened. Perhaps they will when Orange Effer starts lurking around again! Be so very glad that you do not have an Orange Effer in your life. Maybe you do though? Perhaps it is a co-worker effer, neighbor effer, boss-effer. There are plenty of effers in the world. I hear it is prevelent amongst humans, but thankfully not dogs. We'll bite your hotdog off if you act like one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's the I.R.S. effer right now for moi...their hot dogs can
be chewed off anytime is fine with me...but I am sure you do not read Garfield, Howard...the Effer even has his own comic strip...you are more like Odie, but you are much smarter and ornery'er than Odie