Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chill Pills


Chill Pills

Whenever I go outside and come back in, Brad and Julie have me trained like one of Pavlov's dogs to immediately ask for a treat. Or maybe I have them trained like one of Pavlov's dogs? Har har!

Nevertheless, whenever I cannot have one of my delicious meaty treats, I demand one of these precious gems. Since I am such a hyper bastard, my grandpa started calling ice cubes my chill pill and I have to say, he is right. An ice cube is so soothing to me. I lick them, crunch them, and let them refresh my inner beast.

I think Orange Effer could scamper by, and I would just glance his way and give him the, 'what's up' nod as long as there is an ice cube in front of me.

Ice cubes are like doggie Xanax for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and no unpleasant side effects....except doggie brain freeze if too many too quickly....instead of Xanax, you can call them Iceax...or Benechill...the best ones are the ones that are clear all the way through, not white