Monday, April 19, 2010

Water Boy


Brad and Julie have this effer coming to the door every other week. Exsqueeze me? I have to deal with the trauma and stress of hearing him shuffle around outside of my front door, making two or three trips to complete his work, and I HOWARD DO NOT GET TO TASTE OF THE FINE SPRING WATER!!!???

I have just about had it! I tell you, this water effer is worse than the UPS and FEDEX effers combined. He doesn't even have the courtesy to knock and run like the other guys...he just sneaks up and does his work like the sneaky bastard he is.

Gives me a heart attack...

I'm to old for this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"me and Alhambra water makin' friends" (old commercial)....Howard you should rename your blog Effer World Daily...the latest in Effer News...just kidding