Monday, April 5, 2010

Itching Like a Mofo


This is what my current dog food is like.

It is freaking gooooood!

Julie had to work Easter Sunday, and Brad, as usual, waits until the last morsel of my dog food is gone to go out and get me another bag. It is his job...and if I were in charge of giving him a raise, well he would get one this week!!! Whooo boy!

My typical, healthy for older dogs high priced dog food, tastes like a bean sprout salad compared to the cheeseburger and fries taste of the cheap dog food he got for me at the drug store. He also got me a can of wet dog food. It was a scrumptious culinary feast for me yesterday. One that I deserve for being such a shiny coated magnificent bastard.

However, this cheap food makes me itch like Mofo, so it is back to the boring bean sprout salad for me. It sucks to get old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have to have some good 'ol junk food occasionally to keep the shiny coat shiny...nothing like grease and fat to keep it shinin'...mmm mmm good..that's what I tell my heart anyway, as it staggers and stumbles on