Thursday, April 15, 2010

Did Timmy fall in the well?

Lassie and Timmy

Every night I get restless. I need treats. I need fresh water. I need food in my bowl. I need a walk. If one or more of these things are not happening, I throw a little (or big) hissy fit.

Then I start getting comments from Brad and Julie like, "Oh no! Did Timmy fall in the well?" They think this is hilarious. I do not.

If I could speak human, my response would be, "Hell no! I pushed that little effer Timmy into the well!" No offense to the real Timmy...I wouldn't push him into the well, but the hypothetical Timmy would go down.


P.S. No more butt scooting since going back to my old food.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Timmy grew up I guess...the only falling Timmy's probably doing these days is off the wagon...so you are off the hook Howard