Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Humble Pie a la Effer

Tonight the neighbor dog had a lot of issues to get off of his chest. He went on and on and on, until I had a headache. I mean, when I speak, it is for serious business. I don't just sit around and yip and yap until I'm blue in the face.

Sure, I may let it rip at 3 a.m. when a kitty sashays past my fence, and give Brad and Julie a heart attack, but they're just lucky to have a watchdog like me.

This guy just gripped about one thing after another. His owners weren't home, and he spilled all the dirty laundry. Just laid it out for all the neighborhood dogs so we'd feel sorry for him. Evidently his owners are lazy bastards who do not leave ice cubes in his water bowl for him, never take him for car rides, and feed him crap, off brand dog food.

I was almost feeling sorry for him, until...

Effer told him to shut his big fat pie hole.

Then there was silence.

Haven't heard from him since.

Effer fed him a big slice of Humble Pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, seems like at least he got it all off his furry chest first...