Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretend Throw

Aflac ate all my food. Get me some more food dammit!



I am speechless.

This morning Brad lets me out at 6:30 a.m., and I am enjoying the nice cool breeze and sniffing around taking my sweet ass time. I am conveniently ignoring Brad's demands to come back in the house pretending like I am hard of hearing. Evidently Brad is not in the mood to let me take my sweet ass time, so what does he do? He tells me, "Julie's home!" and suddenly my hearing becomes sharp and keen, and I trot into the house all kinds of excited to see Julie and...

She is not home.

He fooled me!

That was worse than pretend throwing a ball!!!

He will pay for this today...oh yes...he will pay.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee...I used to jingle the car keys and just say softly "the car"...and my pooch would go absolutely nuts....most dogs and cars have a love affair....don't know if you like cars, but if you do, don't fall for this one if you can help it next time you are out sniffing and Brad wants you in

Anonymous said...

of course I mean RIDING in cars, not chasing them...that's different of course